In the event of a mental health emergency or an emergency involving a threat to your safety or the safety of others that requires immediate assistance, please call 911 or go to your local emergency room.
For mental health or substance abuse crises that require immediate attention, please call the Georgia Crisis and Access Line 24/7 at 1-800-715-4225 for free assistance with trained mental health clinicians.
For additional resources please refer to the following links:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 24/7 at 1-800-273-8255
- Georgia Crisis and Access Line 24/7 at 1-800-715-4225
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration 24/7 at 1-800-662-HELP
- Behavioral Health Link’s Georgia Crisis and Access Line 24/7 at 1-800-715-4225
- National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233
- Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence at 1-800-334-2836